Sign in to follow this  
TRJ539

Hello peeps

Hello My name is TRJ539 and I'm addicted to R/C . I've been in hobby grade R/C now for 4 yrs. I own 3 Jato's, 2 T-Maxx's, A Savage X SS, a OFNA 9.5 buggy and a Hot Bodies Lighting Pro truggy. I'm married to a great woman and have 2 lil boyz that I love dearly. I'm also part owner in an R/C web site that is still under constuction.

Hello My name is TRJ539 and I'm addicted to R/C . I've been in hobby grade R/C now for 4 yrs. I own 3 Jato's, 2 T-Maxx's, A Savage X SS, a OFNA 9.5 buggy and a Hot Bodies Lighting Pro truggy. I'm married to a great woman and have 2 lil boyz that I love dearly. I'm also part owner in an R/C web site that is still under constuction.

Welcome to the toyz great to have you aboard.

Welcome to the Toyz forums my friend! :D Sounds like you got a perfect life....8rc's a great woman 2 lil boyz.... ;)

Make yourself at home.... Post some pics of your addiction..... and by all means dont hesitate to ask some questions! :) We have some of the most helpfull drama free RC addicts around!

Heath

Thank y'all for the warm welcome bros. Y'all seam to have a great forum here and thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome to TheToyz man! I see you're from Louisiana also :D

Yep Samrsnow I live just above you in Pine.