Sign in to follow this  
stlyez

hello all

Hello everyone, kinda new to the rc nitro scene so figured ill sign up here snice this forum seems to be friendly and all. Had my nitro for 4 years now but only ran around 2 gallons of nitro though it, then went under my bed and i forgot all about it till couple weeks ago my cousin got one and im like duh! i have one, which is a savage 25 and i love it. Just to bad its getting cold outside already but next spring will be a blast gonna be building a big track with drivers stand and all that, plus adding a few new toys to my collection.

p.s Squirrel's video's on Youtube are awsome, helped me out alot. Thank's!.

ill have to find the camera and take some pics, right now the motor is off of it cause the slipper pad went poof cause the nut came loose, so went to the hobby shop got some and figured i better look and my clutch shoes and ya i think i need some new ones of those, so now i need to go back there tomorrow, but anyways ill try to get some up this weekend if i can find the camera.

Welcome to thetoyz man!! sit back, relax, and don't hesitate to ask questions!! ;)

Welcome to The Toyz forum my friend! As you can see we have more then a few friendly members here ;) not to mention the best drama free R/C knowledge around! Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride :D Dont hesitate to ask if you need anything and of course share some pics of that SAVY :) We are all suckers for pictures

Heath

well i finally got some pics of my savage, CD for the camera isnt surported by vista which kinda sucks but least i have a 15-1 card reader on this pc.

But i have a question, ill be going though tinypic.com and was wondering if i should change the size of the pics or just upload them as default? this is the first time ill be uploading pics on a forum so i dont know what im doing really, been following the how to post pics thread, didnt know where to post this question so figured id post here. Thanks!

lol nvm! i see there is a message board resize in the choices, guess i should of read though it alittle farther.